OFLOXACIN 200 MG+ ORNIDAZOLE 500 MG TABLET | OFZOR – OZ - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
OFLOXACIN 200 MG+ ORNIDAZOLE 500 MG TABLET | OFZOR – OZ
OFLOXACIN 200 MG+ ORNIDAZOLE 500 MG TABLETS
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Tablets – Used in the treatment of bacterial and parasitic infections, this product comes with the goodness of two antibiotics namely Ofloxacin and Ornidazole that combines and helps the user get rid of several infections caused due to bacteria. Further, it is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal infections like acute diarrhea or dysentery, lung infections, gynecology infections, urinary infections, etc. These tablets are sold in the Indian Market by the brand name OFZOR – OZ and manufactured and supplied by the Best Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Tablet Manufacturer, Amzor Healthcare.
Working Mechanism of Ofloxacin 200 MG + Ornidazole 500 MG Tablets
ZOR – OZ is a combination of two antibacterial medicines, Ofloxacin and Ornidazole that combines and allows the user to get rid of bacterial and parasitic infections.
Ofloxacin: Ofloxacin belongs to the class of quinolone antibiotics that works by restricting the growth of bacteria. It restricts the bacterial cells from getting divided and repairing. By doing so, it kills the bacteria and provides relief from the problem.
Ornidazole: Ornidazole belongs to the class of antibacterial medicines known as nitroimidazoles that work by killing parasites and anaerobic bacteria which cause infections by destroying their DNA.
General Tips for Optimum Usage
Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Tablets contain a few powerful properties that can be harmful to the user if not used with proper care and caution. Thus, if you want to get the maximum benefits from this medicine, make sure to understand the following instructions:
- You have been recommended Ofloxacin 200 MG + Ornidazole 500 MG Tablets only if you have the symptoms of bacterial and parasitic infections. Do not use this medicine for the treatment of other diseases or infections.
- To achieve the optimum effects, use this medicine for the entire course without skipping any doses. Stopping the treatment in between will allow the infection to come back and become even harder to treat.
- Keep on checking your liver, kidney, and heart health while using Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Tablets.
- Talk to your doctor if you experience tendons discomfort, swelling, or inflammation after taking this medicine. Ofloxacin 200 MG + Ornidazole 500 MG Tablets have been linked to an increased risk of tendon rupture and tendonitis.
There are certain precautions the user must have a check on while consuming Ofloxacin 200 MG + Ornidazole 500 MG Tablets. It is necessary to keep the following safety precautions in mind when you are on the treatment of this medicine:
Alcohol: Any kind of alcohol should be avoided while using Ofloxacin 200 MG + Ornidazole 500 MG Tablets as it can cause excessive drowsiness or can interfere with stomach health.
Driving: Dizziness and vision issues are possible effects of Ofloxacin & Ornidazole Tablets. As a result, drive only if you are alert.
Allergy: Inform the doctor if you are allergic to Ofloxacin, Ornidazole, or any other antibiotic before taking these tablets.
Ofloxacin 200 MG + Ornidazole 500 MG Tablets may have interactions with certain health disorders including:
- CNS Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy (Nerve Pain)
- Myasthenia Gravis (a Neuromuscular disease)
- Diabetes, Colitis (inflammation in the lining of the colon)
- Tendonitis (inflammation in tendons)
- Liver or Kidney Disease
- Heart Problems
Thus, it is advised for the patient to avoid using this medicine if he has a medical history of above-mentioned conditions.
Ofloxacin 200 MG + Ornidazole 500 MG Tablets, like other drugs, can produce adverse effects, though not everyone gets them. The majority of side effects associated with this medication do not require medical care and fade away with time. However, if these side effects get stubborn or do not leave the body even after the treatment completion, consider visiting your doctor.
Following are the side effects that the user may come across after using this medicine:
- Loss of Appetite