OMEPRAZOLE 10 MG + ONDANSETRON 2 MG Capsules - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
OMEPRAZOLE 10 MG + ONDANSETRON 2 MG Capsules
BRAND NAME: OmiClear – D
COMPOSITION: OMEPRAZOLE 10 MG + ONDANSETRON 2 MG
OMEPRAZOLE + ONDANSETRON is a combination of two drugs and is used to cure vomiting and nausea. The first one is Omeprazole and the second one is Ondansetron. Ondansetron works by blocking the activities of chemicals inside the human body that may lead to vomiting or nausea issues. It is helpful in the prevention and treatment of vomiting-related issues and nausea which may be the result of any surgery, radiation treatment, or any other chemotherapy. Omeprazole belongs to the class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors. This drug works by lowering down the acid level inside the stomach which will eventually provide instant relief from acidity relates issues such as indigestion and heartburns.
General Precautions for OMEPRAZOLE + ONDANSETRON
Keep the below-mentioned points in your mind before and while using this medicine to avoid any hazards or side effects.
- The user may face issues such as stomach pain, headache, fatigue, diarrhea, skin flushing, etc.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you face any of the above-mentioned issues.
- For best results, take it about one hour prior to your meal and in the morning.
- This medicine is fast releasing thus it will start working within 30 minutes of consumption.
- Never miss any dose during the course of using this medicine.
- Keep the dosage as prescribed by your health care expert.
- Sip water at regular intervals while consuming this drug.
10 X 10