Sucralfate Suspension - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
BRAND NAME: AMZOFATE
COMPOSITION: SUCRALFATE 1000MG/10ML
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|AMZOFATE||SUCRALFATE IP 1000MG||100 ML (100)||WITHOUT
Sucralfate Oral Suspension (antiulcer) is used to treat ulcers in the intestines and stomach. This medicine contains Sucralfate which effectively promotes the healing of ulcers. It creates a coating over ulcers that acts as a physical barrier. In addition, this suspension reduces the acid amount in the stomach and prevents further damage. As a result, the ulcers heal naturally. All above, this suspension is known to reduce bleeding and pain associated with intestinal and stomach ulcers.
Take Sucralfate Suspension an hour before or without meal/snacks/food as prescribed by the physician for the best results. Your healthcare provider will determine how often you have to take this suspension by seeing your medical condition, age, gender, tolerance, etc. While using this medication, you may experience side effects that are mild to moderate in general. Also, they don’t require any medical attention. However, if the side effects worsen or persist for a longer duration, please consult your healthcare provider.
Precautions to Take While Taking Sucralfate Suspension
Take this medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by the healthcare provider for the best possible effects. Do not increase or decrease the dose of this medication unless prescribed by the doctor. Also, do not miss any dose. However, if you forget to take any dose, take it ASAP, or if it’s nearly the time for the next dosage, skip and continue with your regular schedule. In addition, one can consider following the below-listed points to be on the safe side.
Measure to Take:-
- Shake the bottle of Sucralfate Suspension before using it and take it on an empty stomach by mouth. Read the leaflet and follow the official guidelines to ensure the proper use of this medication.
- Sucralfate Suspension may decrease alertness, affect your vision, or make you sleepy or dizzy, so, evade driving vehicles, working on heights, or performing any activity that required mental concentration.
- Narrate your medical history to your doctor before commencing treatment with this medication, especially if you have or ever had kidney or liver-related diseases.
- Do not take Sucralfate Suspension if you are known the allergic to Sucralfate or any of the ingredients present in the formulation. Also, tell your doctor if you have any other allergies before taking this medicine.
- This medication should be used in pregnant women if clearly needed as no adequate or well-controlled studies in pregnant women present. Also, nursing mothers should discuss the risks and benefits before taking this medicine.
With the above-listed points in mind, take Sucralfate Suspension and attain the best possible effects. In addition, you should consider following the doctor’s instructions. All above, this medicine may be used for any other purposes too.
Like other medications, Sucralfate Oral Suspension also offers mild to moderate side effects. Those adverse reactions are temporary and fade out once the body starts adjusting to the medication, in general. However, if your body develops any rare or persistent problem, call your doctor right away.
Most common adverse reactions:-
Note: The above are not all the side effects caused by this medicine. Get the complete list by visiting your healthcare provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is sucralfate oral suspension used for?
A. This medicine is effective in treating ulcers in the intestines and stomach. It works by forming a coating over ulcers.
Q. How to use sucralfate oral suspension?
A. Take this medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by the healthcare provider for the best possible effects.
Q. What if you miss a dose of sucralfate oral suspension?
A. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it’s time for the next dosage, skip it and continent with your regular schedule.
Q. Is it safe to use sucralfate oral suspension?
A. Yes, this medicine is safe to use in general. You may experience temporary side effects while using it, such as constipation.