Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|AMZOPAN – D||PANTOPRAZOLE SODIUM IP 40 MG + |
DOMPERIDONE IP 10 MG
|10 X 10||ALU ALU||63.00|
Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets treat stomach and esophagus-related problems, such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and Peptic ulcer disease. It is an effective combination medicine composed of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. Pantoprazole falls in a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPI) that functions by reducing the excess stomach acid production by inhibiting the actions of (H+/K+ ATPase enzyme or gastric proton pump.
Domperidone is a prokinetic and anti-nausea agent. It increases the movement of the intestines and stomach, allowing the food to move freely throughout the stomach. Altogether, Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets work to treat stomach and esophagus-related problems effectively. It is a well-tolerated medicine that provides relief for a long time. Thus, one should take this medicine at the dose and duration prescribed by the physician to ensure its proper use.
Precautions for Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets
To attain the best effects, take this medicine at the dose and the length prescribed by the healthcare provider. Also, you should read the official guidelines mentioned on the label and consider following them to be on the safe side. In addition, do not miss any dosage of this medication. However, if you forget to take any dose, do not double the dose to make up for it. Skip the dose you forgot and continue taking this medicine as per your regular schedule. Further, you can take the below-listed precautions to attain the best possible effects.
Measures to Take:-
- Swallow Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets whole; without biting, crushing, or breaking them. Take them with or without food/meal/snacks or as advised by the physician with a full glass of water.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to Pantoprazole, Domperidone, or any of its contents. Also, inform your healthcare provider if you ever had an allergic reaction to any medication.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever had heart disease, liver or kidney-related disorder, stomach bleeding, etc. In some cases, the dosage of this medication may need to be adjusted.
- If you face dry mouth while using Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets, alcohol-free mouthwash can help you. Also, drink plenty of water in this situation.
- Avoid prolonged treatment with this medication until directed by the physician as taking it for a longer time may lead to a deficiency of minerals. However, if taking it for long-term treatment, take adequate dietary supplements.
Therefore, an individual should take this medicine with the above-listed points in mind. Also, the official guidelines and instructions of the doctor need to be followed throughout the treatment course.
Possible Side Effects
While using Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets, you may experience mild to moderate side effects. Those adverse reactions are temporary and fade away once the body adjusts to the medication. Don’t worry about the common side effects. However, if you face any problem persistently, or your body develops any rare adverse reactions, inform your healthcare provider ASAP.
- Vomiting, etc.
Note: The above listed are not the all side effects offered by Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets and other side effects may occur. You can get more detailed information about the side effects by visiting your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the use of Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets?
A. This medicine is used as an effective treatment for stomach and esophagus-related disorders, such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and Peptic ulcer disease.
Q. Does Pantoprazole Sodium and Domperidone Tablets cause any side effects?
A. Yes while taking this medicine, you may experience Diarrhea, Flatulence, Dizziness, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Joint pain, etc.
Q. Can you stop using this medicine once you start feeling OK?
A. Do not abruptly stop the treatment course even if you feel better. Finish the prescribed course otherwise, withdrawal of symptoms may occur.
Q. How to store these tablets?