Pantoprazole 40 Mg + Domperidone 30 Mg Capsule - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
Pantoprazole 40 Mg + Domperidone 30 Mg Capsule
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG + DOMPERIDONE 30 MG SR
Pantoprazole 40 Mg + Domperidone 30 Mg Sr Capsule is the most effective drug formulation. The whole combination consists of two drugs called Pantoprazole and Domperidone. In this combination Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor that works by reducing the acid amount in the stomach which helps in getting the relief of acid-related indigestion, acidity, and heartburn.
While Domperidone is prokinetic that targets the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach as well as intestines that indulge the food to move more easily through the stomach. And the whole drug combination altogether cures your acid-related indigestion problems.
Precautions for Pantoprazole 40 Mg + Domperidone 30 Mg Sr Capsule
The drug combination is a well-tolerated medicine that provides relief for a long time. And by a patient with some below-mentioned precautions:
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Consume the medicine one hour before the meal.
- After consuming the medication, Drive only if feeling mentally alert and physically stable.
- Maintain a healthy diet and avoid spicy meals.
- If allergic to domperidone or pantoprazole then don’t consume the medicine.
- If watery diarrhea, fever, or stomach pain does not go away then inform your doctor immediately.
|PKG TYPE|| |
|PKG SIZE|| |
10 X1X 10