PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG + ITOPRIDE 150 MG CAPSULE - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG + ITOPRIDE 150 MG CAPSULE
BRAND NAME: AMZOPAN – IT
COMPOSITION: PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG + ITOPRIDE 150 MG
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|AMZOPAN – IT||PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG + ITOPRIDE 150 MG||10 X 10||ALU ALU||143.00|
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG + ITOPRIDE 150 MG CAPSULE – This medicine offers a combination of two medicines. The first one is Pantoprazole and the second one is Itopride. It is highly useful in treating and curing PUD (Peptic ulcer disease) and acid reflux (gastroesophageal reflux disease). In other words, it is useful in treating acidity, stomach pain, stomach discomfort, and heartburn, etc. Pantoprazole is also a PPI (Proton Pump Inhibitor) and it works by bringing down the stomach acid which will eventually provide relief from stomach acid-related issues like indigestion or heartburn. On the other hand, Itopride is a prokinetic agent that functions to control vomiting. This molecule attacks the brain and controls the symptoms of vomiting. Furthermore, it works on the digestive tract of the body to enhance the movement of food in the stomach.
Instructions to use PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG + ITOPRIDE 150 MG CAPSULE
This medicine is available OTC. Thus, read all the necessary information before consuming or using this drug.
- Consume this drug an hour before your meal with a plain glass of water.
- Avoid taking it for a longer duration if you have osteoporosis as it may grow the risk of wrist or hip fracture.
- Keep the level of magnesium, calcium, and potassium high while the course of using this medicine.
- Immediately consult a doctor if an issue such as swollen throat, skin rashes or uneven breathing occurs.
- Disclose your current health markers with the doctors such as liver health, etc.