MINTBLU - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE 0.2% W/V (Mint Flavour)
CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE MOUTHWASH – Available in the mint flavour, Chlorhexidine Gluconate is a germicidal mouthwash that helps to reduce bacteria in the mouth. It helps in reducing swelling and inflammation of the gums and to reduce gum bleeding as well. This highly effective mouthwash is manufactured and delivered with the brand name MINTBLU by Amzor Healthcare.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is a medicine that is used to treat a certain type of gum disease known as Gingivitis. Gingivitis is a mild form of gum disease that causes swelling, irritation, and redness on the Gingiva; a part of the gum around the base of teeth. It is caused by bacteria that grow in the plaque (coating) that forms on the teeth between tooth brushings.
Chlorhexidine belongs to a class of medications known as antimicrobials. It serves its action by reducing the number of bacteria in the mouth that resultantly helps to decrease swelling and redness of the gums. It also helps in stopping bleeding while brushing the teeth. It works by killing harmful microbes and cleanses the entire affected area.
How to Use Chlorhexidine Gluconate Mouthwash?
In order to correctly use Chlorhexidine Gluconate Mouthwash, study the prescription label and follow the steps mentioned on it. Measure the recommended dose by the measuring cup provided with the solution. Swish the solution in the mouth for not at least 30 seconds and spit it out. Rinse your mouth with Chlorhexidine Gluconate Mouthwash after brushing the teeth, usually twice a day or as prescribed by the dentist. Do not swallow the mouthwash and if mistakenly did, seek immediate medical attention. Use this mouthwash regularly to fetch the most benefit out of it.
Guidelines to Follow While Using the Mouthwash
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate may leave distastefulness in the mouth. Do not rinse the mouth in order to remove the taste right after using the solution.
- Do not add water or any other substance to the solution as it may reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
- Use this medication for the full prescribed time span and do not discontinue it in the middle. The symptoms start improving before the gingivitis is completely cleared away.
- It is advised to wait for at least 30 minutes for rinsing the mouth with water, eating, or drinking after using the mouthwash.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate is not supposed to treat viral or fungal infections such as canker sores, cold sores, oral thrush, etc. Do not use this medication to treat such infections as it may worsen the symptoms.
- Do not use this mouthwash if you are allergic to Chlorhexidine as it may lead to a serious allergic reaction.
Due to the powerful antiseptic properties of Chlorhexidine Gluconate Mouthwash, there are possibilities of temporary side effects that do not occur in everyone. The side effects are not permanent and disappear after the stoppage of the treatment. Here are the common side effects:
- Dry Mouth
- Reduced Taste Sensation
- Mouth Irritation
- Tooth Staining
- Unusual or Bad Taste in Mouth
Store this mouthwash at room temperature away from moisture and heat.