CHOLECALCIFEROL 60,000 IU SOFTGEL CAPSULES | ZOR-D3 - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
CHOLECALCIFEROL 60,000 IU SOFTGEL CAPSULES | ZOR-D3
BRAND NAME: ZOR-D3
COMPOSITION: CHOLECALCIFEROL 60,000 IU SOFTGEL CAPSULES
Cholecalciferol 60,000 IU Softgel Capsules – Cholecalciferol, majorly known as Vitamin D3, is taken into use as a fat-soluble vitamin to treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough amount of Vitamin D from their diets. It helps the body to absorb calcium to maintain adequate health. These capsules are available at Amzor Healthcare with the brand name ZOR-D3.
Having the right amount of Vitamin D, Calcium, and Phosphorus in the body is necessary for keeping and evolving strong bones. Thus, this dietary supplement helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus in the body. Cholecalciferol 60,000 IU Softgel Capsules are used in the effective treatment of various health conditions in the body including Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypoparathyroidism (a condition of Parathyroid Hormone Deficiency), Osteoporosis (a condition of bone loss), Latent Tetany (constant contractions of muscles), Osteomalacia (a condition of soft bones), etc.
How to Use Cholecalciferol 60,000 IU Softgel Capsules?
Keep the following points in mind for the accurate usage of these capsules:
- Before consuming these capsules, follow the instructions and medication guides mentioned on the medicinal label.
- Take this medication after having a meal for better absorption of Vitamin D in the body.
- These soft gel capsules are not be crushed or chewed. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take the dosage as advised by the doctor or healthcare expert.
To get the complete benefit of this soft gel capsule, use it with proper precautions which include:
- Follow the special diet such as food nutrients that are high in calcium, if suggested by the doctor or a physician.
- Make sure to inform the doctor about the medical history.
- Understand the risks and benefits of the medication if pregnant.
- Seek advice from the doctor if there is a sensation of side effects after consuming the medication.
- Inform the doctor about the usage of other medicines while the consumption of these capsules as the other drugs may reduce the absorption of Vitamin D in the body.
Cholecalciferol Softgel Capsules are not supposed to be used by the people with following health conditions:
- Allergic reaction to Vitamin D
- Hypercalcemia (high levels of calcium in the blood)
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disease
- hypervitaminosis D (high levels of Vitamin D in the body)
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Malabsorption (abnormality in absorption of food nutrients)
If Cholecalciferol Capsules are consumed at a normal dose, according to the directions of the doctor. However, it is not mandatory that there will definitely be an occurrence of side effects. But, there are some side effects that may occur due to too much amount of Vitamin D in the body that causes high levels of calcium. Mentioned below are the side effects that are a result of high Vitamin D or Calcium levels:
- Excessive Urination
- Uncommon Tiredness or Fatigue
- Mood Fluctuations
- Loss of Appetite
- Increased Thirst
There are very rare chances that a serious allergic reaction happens in the body with the consumption of these soft gel capsules. The symptoms of a serious allergic reaction are as follows:
- Severe rash
- Itching or Swelling; especially on the throat, face, or tongue
- trouble breathing
- severe dizziness, etc.