OMEPRAZOLE 20 MG Capsule - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
OMEPRAZOLE 20 MG Capsule
OMEPRAZOLE 20 MG
Omeprazole 20 Mg Capsules are used to treat several stomachs and esophagus problems such as acid reflux, ulcers, etc. The medication works by decreasing the amount of acid in the stomach that relieves symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and persistent cough. Moreover, the medication also helps in healing the acid damages received to the stomach and esophagus that prevent ulcers, and may also help in preventing cancer of the esophagus. Omeprazole belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors and comes in the category of over-the-counter drugs.
Omeprazole 20 Mg Capsule Uses
Omeprazole 20 mg Capsule is used in various conditions caused by too much acid production in the stomach such as:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastric (stomach) ulcers or duodenal ulcers
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Stomach infections caused by Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
These are some conditions in which Omeprazole 20 Mg Capsule is majorly used and is highly effective.
As the drug combination is powerful so must be used by a patient with several cautions which include the following:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and stop smoking.
Eating late at night or before bedtime should also be avoided.
- Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements while using Omeprazole 20 mg Capsule.
10 X 10