CEFIXIME 200 TRIHYDRATE IP 200MG & CLAVUNATE POTASSIUM DILUTED IP 125MG Tablet | THROFIX – CLAV - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
CEFIXIME 200 TRIHYDRATE IP 200MG & CLAVUNATE POTASSIUM DILUTED IP 125MG Tablet | THROFIX – CLAV
CEFIXIME 200 TRIHYDRATE IP 200MG & CLAVUNATE
POTASSIUM DILUTED IP 125MG
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|THROFIX – CLAV||CEFIXIME 200 TRIHYDRATE IP 200MG &|
CLAVUNATE POTASSIUM DILUTED IP 125MG /td>
|10 X 10||ALU ALU||280.00|
Cefixime 200 Trihydrate IP 200 mg & Clavulanate Potassium Diluted IP 125mg Tablet is a perfect combination of two effective medicines: Cefixime and Clavulanate Potassium. Doctors indicate this drug combination to treat bacterial infections. Both the drugs (Cefixime & Clavulanate Potassium) in the drug formulation works differently. Cefixime (antibiotic) functions by inhibiting the formation of the bacterial protective covering. It is crucial for the survival of bacteria. Potassium Clavulanate (beta-blocker inhibitor) works by reducing the resistance and enhancing the activity of Potassium Clavulanate against bacteria.
Cefixime & Potassium Clavulanate work simultaneously to provide relief from various bacterial infections. One should take medications exactly as prescribed by the doctor for maximum benefit from the medicine. Don’t hesitate to ask the healthcare professionals or medic about the exact dose and duration of the Cefixime 200 Trihydrate IP 200 mg & Clavulanate Potassium Diluted IP 125mg Tablet. Additionally, one should not increase/decrease the dosage without conferring with the doctor.
Note: Jot down questions you want to ask your medic or healthcare professional.
Instructions for Taking Cefixime & Clavulanate Potassium Tablet
Before initiating treatment with Cefixime & Clavulanate Potassium Tablet, read the leaflet and label provided along with the medicine for enhanced effectiveness. Also, it is essential to follow a healthcare professional’s instructions, i.e., the dosage and the length of the course of the treatment. Additionally, one can consider following the below-listed points.
- Do not share Cefixime & Clavulanate Potassium Tablet with others.
- Take this medicine at evenly spaced times for the best possible effect.
- Take medicine regularly. Don’t double the dose if missed any to catch up.
- Continue taking Cefixime 200 Trihydrate IP 200 mg & Clavulanate Potassium Diluted IP 125mg Tablet even if the conditions seem OK.
- Doctors determine the dosage of this medicine through the response to the treatment and medical condition. Also, sometimes on weight (children). Don’t increase or decrease the dosage unless the doctor asks you to do it.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine | Measures to Take
Though the Cefixime 200 Trihydrate IP 200 mg & Clavulanate Potassium Diluted IP 125mg Tablet is an effective treatment for bacterial infections, one can maximize the benefits by taking some measures. One can consider taking the below-listed precautions while taking this medicine.
Measures to Take:-
- Cefixime & Potassium Clavulanate Tablet should only be used in pregnancy if needed.
- Do not have any immunizations/vaccines while using these medicines unless your doctor tells you to.
- Before initiating treatment with this medicine, narrate your medical history to the doctor, especially kidney disease or intestinal disease (colitis).
- Tell your doctor or healthcare professional if you are allergic to Cefixime & Clavulanate Potassium Tablet or any of its ingredients. One can get the list from the pharmacist!
- It is unknown if the medicine passes through breast milk or not. Discuss the risks and benefits with the doctor before using it.
- Blood thinners (e.g., warfarin) may interact with the Cefixime 200 Trihydrate IP 200 mg & Clavulanate Potassium Diluted IP 125mg Tablet.
- Round up a list of medications you take and share it with the doctor to know the drug Interactions (If they have any).
- Ask your doctor before using this medicine if you use hormonal birth control about its effect.
The doctor prescribes medicine if it outweighs its known risks. While using Cefixime 200 Trihydrate IP 200 mg & Clavulanate Potassium Diluted IP 125mg Tablet, an individual patient may experience the possible side effects.
Most Common Side-Effects:-
- Stomach pain,
- Flatulence, etc.
Above-listed is the known side effects of this medicine. These symptoms fade away once the body adjusts to the medication. So don’t require any special medical attention. Nonetheless, if the symptoms start to worsen or persist, seek medical help or inform the doctor about the same.