CEFTRIAXONE 1000 Injection
BRAND NAME: ZORCEFT – 1000
COMPOSITION: CEFTRIAXONE 1000
CEFTRIAXONE injection is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic which is helpful in curing several types of infections that affects the nose, ears, urinary tract, lungs, skin, throat, heart, kidney, ureters, bladder, etc. This medication is helpful in treating bacterial infections and it belongs to the cephalosporin antibiotics class. Furthermore, it also cures sexually transmitted infections in both men and women. Ceftriaxone works by restricting the bacteria growth that may cause infections. This drug will be ineffective against infections due to viruses.
General Instructions for CEFTRIAXONE injection
It is available over the counter. Thus, read all the below-mentioned instructions carefully before using this medicine and consult your doctor before start taking it.
- Newborn with increased blood bilirubin need to avoid using this medicine.
- Never exceed the dosage and use it as recommended by your doctor.
- Before using it, disclose everything with your doctor such as your current heart, liver, kidney health, any medicines that you are taking, etc.
- It comes with many side effects such as weakness, headache, and dizziness, etc. So, immediately consult your doctor in case you face any such issue.
- If by mistake it gets administrated in the vein, immediately seek medical help in the hospital.