CALCIUM CARBONATE 1250 MG+ VIT D3 250 I.U. (SPECIAL PACKING WITH SILVER METALLIC PVC) | AMCIUM - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
CALCIUM CARBONATE 1250 MG+ VIT D3 250 I.U. (SPECIAL PACKING WITH SILVER METALLIC PVC) | AMCIUM
CALCIUM CARBONATE 1250 MG+ VIT D3 250 I.U. (SPECIAL PACKING WITH SILVER METALLIC PVC)
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|AMCIUM||CALCIUM CARBONATE IP 500MG+ VITAMIN D3 IP 250 |
I.U. (SPECIAL PACKING WITH SILVER METALLIC PVC)
CALCIUM CARBONATE 1250 MG + VIT D3 250 I.U. TABLETS – A combination medicine of Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3, these tablets are offered with the brand name Amcium at Amzor Healthcare. This medicine is used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels in people with osteoporosis; weakening of the bones, hypoparathyroidism; low levels of parathyroid hormone, osteomalacia; softening of the bones, and letant tetany; a certain muscle disease.
Calcium Carbonate with Vitamin D3 tablets is used to treat and prevent low blood calcium levels in people who do not get sufficient amounts of calcium from their diets. This tablet may also be used in certain patients including women who are pregnant, postmenopausal, nursing, etc., to ascertain if they are getting enough amount of calcium. Moreover, it is also used as an antacid to alleviate acid indigestion, heartburn, and upset stomach.
Calcium is a mineral that is found naturally in foods and plays a vital role in the body. It is necessary for various normal functioning of the body, especially nerves, muscles, bones, and cells. If the amount of calcium is not sufficient in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones which will result in the weakening of bones. Furthermore, Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that helps the body to absorb an adequate amount of calcium and phosphorus. It is also useful in immune functioning, heart health, and the protection of bones and muscles.
SPECIAL PACKING OF THE MEDICINE
These Calcium Carbonate 1250 Mg + Vitamin D3 250 Mg Tablets are specially packed with silver metallic PVC due to their superior barrier properties. It helps in protecting the medicine from moisture, light, oxygen, and micro-organisms to keep the medicine in perfect condition for a longer time.
CORRECT USAGE OF CALCIUM CARBONATE AND VITAMIN D3 TABLETS
- One must talk to the doctor if he has had an allergic reaction to Vitamin D3 or other vitamins or if he has any other allergies.
- Follow the special diet if it is prescribed by the doctor to get the most benefit of the medication and rapid results.
- Do not take other vitamins or supplements with Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Tablets if not recommended by the healthcare provider.
- Consult the doctor about the risks and benefits of this tablet in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
DISEASES THAT MAY INTERACT WITH CALCIUM CARBONATE 1250 MG + VITAMIN D3 250 I.U. TABLETS
- Hypercalcemia/Hypervitaminosis; high absorption of calcium and Vitamin D
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Untreated Phosphate Imbalance
- Malabsorption Syndrome; difficult absorption of nutrients from diets
- Heart or Blood Vessel Disease
- Sarcoidosis; an immune system disorder involving the collection of inflammatory cells
- Crohn’s Disease or Whipple’s Disease; certain bowels disease
- Low Levels of Bile
- Achlorhydria; absence of stomach acid
A number of people have not experienced any side effects after the usage of Calcium Carbonate 1250 MG + Vitamin D3 250 I.U. Tablet but there are least chances of the occurrence of some common side effects. Following are the general side effects that may or may not arise:
- Muscle Weakness
- Increased Thirst or Urination
- Lack of Energy
- Dry Mouth
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What should be avoided while taking Calcium Carbonate with Vitamin D3 Tablets?
Antacids, Multivitamins, or Mineral Supplements while taking this combination medicine.
2. Is it fine to discontinue the usage of medicine before the course completion?
Stopping the medicine in between the course may lead to worsening of the existing condition. Hence, do not stop taking the medication until the doctor has recommended doing so.
3. Can Grapefruit Juice interact with the Tablet?
There are possible chances of the interaction of Grapefruit Juice with the medication as it may increase the levels of cyclosporine in the body. Thus, it is not advisable to take Grapefruit Juice while taking Calcium Carbonate and Vitamin D3 Tablets.