Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets
BRAND NAME: DCLODOZ – P
COMPOSITION: DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM AND PARACETAMOL TABLETS
Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets are a perfect combination of two effective drugs: Diclofenac Potassium & Paracetamol. This drug formulation reduces inflammation (swelling) in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing, spondylitis, etc. Diclofenac Potassium + Paracetamol Tablet is also effective in relieving muscle pain, back pain, toothache, or pain in the ear and throat. This medicine functions by inhibiting the release of a chemical messenger responsible for pain in the brain.
The mechanism of action of both drugs involved in the formulation is different. Though the working mechanism of Diclofenac Potassium (NSAID) is not understood, pharma scientists believe it involves inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX-1 and COX-2). While Paracetamol (Analgesics & antipyretics) has a central analgesic effect mediated via activation of descending serotonergic pathways. To conclude, Diclofenac Potassium 50 Mg + Paracetamol 325 Mg Tablet inhibits the release of chemical messenger to help the body get rid of various conditions.
Long-term use of this medicine is unrecommended as it can be dangerous. Medics commonly administer the lowest dose of the Diclofenac Potassium + Paracetamol Tablet for the shortest possible period. It also helps make daily activities smooth and have an active, better, and quality life.
Instructions for Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets
Appropriate use of the medicine is necessary for faster recovery and high effect. The doctor determines the dosage of the Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets, considering the tolerance, response to treatment, and use of other medicines. Increasing or decreasing the dosage of this medicine may result in increased side effects. Though one should use this medicine per the doctor’s directions, one can maximize its benefits by taking the following measures.
- Discuss the risks and benefits of Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets before initiating treatment with it.
- This medication may not work if the pain is worsened (if taken as-needed basis). It works best if used as the first signs of pain occur.
- Inform the doctor about the usage of other drugs before using Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets.
- Taking medicine with food, milk, and antacid can help eliminate the risk of an upset stomach.
Use this medicine while following the above-listed points. Don’t double the dose of the medication if missed any dose. Skip the dose and continue taking the medicine on a regular schedule.
Measures to Take While Taking This Medicine
One should use Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Paracetamol 325 mg Tablet with extreme caution to prevent some side effects. Also, to maximize the benefits. An individual patient can consider following the below-listed points while taking this medicine.
Measures to Take:-
- During pregnancy, it has more potential risks than benefits.
- Avoid an upset stomach by taking the medicine with food.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine can cause excessive drowsiness and sleepiness.
- Swallow Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Paracetamol 325 mg Tablet as a whole without crushing, chewing, or breaking it.
- While taking Diclofenac Potassium & Paracetamol Tablet, driving or operating any heavy machinery should be avoided as it may affect the ability of concentration.
Take the above-listed precautions while using this medicine and enhance its effectiveness. To know more about this medicine, confer with the medic. Also, one should read the label and leaflet provided with the drug solution carefully.
Possible Side Effects of Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets
Like other medications, Diclofenac Potassium and Paracetamol Tablets also offer some side effects that don’t require any special medical attention until they start worsening. The most common side effects of the medicine involve the following.
- Stomach pain,
- Loss of appetite, etc.
Hence, these are the most common side effects of Diclofenac Potassium 50 mg + Paracetamol 325 mg Tablet that fades away once the body adjusts to the medication. However, if the side effects persist or bother the patient, consult with the doctor promptly.
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|DCLODOZ – P TAB||DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM B.P 50 MG +
PARACETAMOL I.P 325 MG
|20 X 10||BLISTER||21.50|