FERROUS ASCORBATE 100.00 MG + FOLIC ACID 1.50 Capsules - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
FERROUS ASCORBATE 100.00 MG + FOLIC ACID 1.50 Capsules
BRAND NAME: FAST-MAZIT
COMPOSITION: FERROUS ASCORBATE 100.00 MG + FOLIC ACID 1.50.
PKG TYPE: ALU ALU WITH
PKG SIZE: 10 X 1 X 10
FERROUS ASCORBATE 100.00 MG + FOLIC ACID 1.50 Capsules – This medicine is available at Amzor Healthcare by the brand name FAST-MAZIT. It comes with the richness of two drugs, FERROUS ASCORBATE, and FOLIC ACID. This medicine is helpful in treating iron deficiency and anemia. It is an amalgamation of two of the most important dietary supplements that helps the body to replenish essential body nutrients.
FOLIC ACID is a vitamin B form that is important for oxygen flow inside the human body. It plays a critical role in the generation of RBC (Red Blood Cells) and RBC is responsible to carry oxygen throughout the human body. Further, the usage of Folic Acid is essential during pregnancy as it develops the baby’s vital organs such as the brain and spinal cord.
FERROUS ASCORBATE is a compound that is helpful to meet the iron deficiency, prevention, and treatment of anemia. It is responsible for several biochemical reactions inside the human body like utilization of oxygen, promotes cell growth, oxygen transportation, proliferation, etc. Further, the users have reported enhanced RBC and hemoglobin production with the use of Ferrous Ascorbate
Point to Remember While Using FERROUS ASCORBATE 100.00 MG + FOLIC ACID 1.50 Capsules
FERROUS ASCORBATE 100.00 MG + FOLIC ACID 1.50 Capsules are available over the counter at all chemist shops by the brand name FAST-MAZIT. It is one of the most powerful drugs out there to meet iron deficiency and anemia. Plus, some users might face little discomfort while using this drug. Therefore, it is strictly recommended to read the description and keep in mind the following points before using this medicine:
- Take this medicine orally on an empty stomach. The best practice will be to consume FAST-MAZIT at least 2 hours after your meal.
- In case of any stomach upset, take it with a meal for better absorption and to avoid stomach discomfort.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage and keep the cycle duration as prescribed by the doctor.
- Avoid antacids consumption before and after consuming this medicine. Try to avoid items like dairy products, coffee, tea as their consumption will decrease the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking while using this medicine.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you face any discomfort or you develop side effects such as Dark-colored urine, Nausea, Upset stomach, and Vomiting.
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight.