LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELUKAST 4 MG.5 ML - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELUKAST 4 MG.5 ML
“LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELEUKAST 4 MG./5
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|LEVZOR – M||LEVOCETIRIZINE HCL 2.5 MG. + MONTELEUKAST
SODIUM IP 4MG SUSP.
LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELUKAST 4 MG.5 ML – This medicine is used for the treatment of runny nose or sneezing causes because of allergies, allergic skin issues, and hay fever. It is a combination of two medicines namely LEVOCETIRIZINE and MONTELUKAST. These two medicines combine and provide rapid relief from sneezing and runny nose. The quick-acting formula of this medicine helps the user to fight and cure issues that are caused due to allergic skin issues as well. It is available at Amzor Healthcare by the brand name “LEVZOR – M”.
How LEVZOR – M Works
The working path of LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELEUKAST 4 MG.5 ML is simple yet effective. LEVOCETIRIZINE belongs to the class of antiallergic that works by restricting the runny nose, watery eyes, cold, and sneezing causing chemical messengers. MONTELUKAST is known as a leukotriene antagonist that functions by restricting leukotriene. As a result, the swelling and inflammation in the nose and airways reduce.
Key Points to Remember for Best of LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELUKAST 4 MG.5:
For the optimum and safe LEVZOR-M Usage, consider the following points:
- Use LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELUKAST 4 MG.5 ML only to cure symptoms of cold, runny nose, sneezing, allergy, watery eyes, cough, etc.
- The user might experience dry mouth as a side effect. Therefore, is advised to maintain good oral hygiene, regulate water intake and do frequent mouth rinses.
- This product can make you feel dizzy or sleepy. Therefore, avoid any work that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while using this medicine as it may increase the chances of sleepiness.
- This product can affect the allergy test. Therefore, it is advised to stop using LEVOCETIRIZINE 2.5 MG. + MONTELUKAST 4 MG.5 ML at least 3-4 days prior to taking allergy test.