Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets
BRAND NAME: V2KARE
COMPOSITION: Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|V2KARE CAP||VITAMIN C 40MG VITAMIN B3 16MG , VIATAMIN E 10MG
+ VITAMIN B5 4.5MG + VIATMIN B2 1.4 MG + VIATMIN
B1 1.2MG + VITAMIN B6 1.2MG + VIATMIN\A 600 MCG+
FOLIC ACID 100MCG + CYANCOBALAMIN 1 MCG+ ZINC
OXIDE 10MG+MANGANESE CHLORIDE 2MG COPPER
GLUCONATE 900MCG +SODIUM SELENATE35MCG
|10 X1X 15||BLISTER||95.00|
Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets prevent or treat vitamin deficiency. It occurs due to an illness, poor diet, or during pregnancy. This tablet is a supplement for multivitamins and iron. Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients as they perform hundreds of roles in the body. Most importantly, they help you keep in good health and are crucial building blocks of the body.
Doctors prescribe Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets to individuals who can not attain essential nutrients from food alone. One should use this medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor. Also, take antioxidants multivitamin multimineral cyanocobalamin tablets by mouth. Further, it is best to take this medicine on an empty stomach or as directed by the physician.
Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets Uses
Studies showed numerous benefits of taking antioxidants multivitamin multimineral Cyanocobalamin tablets. Apart from treating a deficiency, it promotes healthy aging, good for the heart, reduces cancer risk, helps you get soft and supple skin, etc. However, overdosage of this medicine can lead to life-threatening conditions also.
- Most importantly, it helps to treat vitamin deficiency,
- Secondly, to counter the feeling of exhaustion,
- Thirdly, it helps combat immune deficiency disorders,
- Fourthly, it ensures speedy recovery from illness,
- Lastly, it is beneficial for pregnant women and during surgery, etc.
The above listed are the benefits of Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets that you can attain by taking it as prescribed. To know more deets about this medicine, confer with your healthcare provider.
Precautions for Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets
The dosage of this medicine depends on your medical condition, age, and gender. Your healthcare provider will advise on what dosage would be the best. An individual should read the label and consider following the official guidelines. Furthermore, you can take this medicine with the below-listed points in mind to increase its positive effects.
- Swallow prescribed antioxidants multivitamin multimineral cyanocobalamin tablet whole with a drink of water without crushing or breaking it.
- It is best to take this medicine on an empty stomach, which means at least 2 hours after a meal or 30 minutes before the next.
- Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets can decrease the absorption of some medicines. It includes bisphosphonates, tetracycline and quinolone antibiotics, thyroid medications, etc. Ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist for more details.
- Taking an extra dose of this medicine may harm you. Call or inform your healthcare provider immediately if your body develops rare symptoms, in case.
- If you forget to take antioxidants multivitamin multimineral cyanocobalamin tablet, take the usual dose ASAP. However, if it’s the time for the next, continue with your regular schedule and leave out the missed dose.
Therefore, individuals should consider the above-listed points while taking Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets. Consult your healthcare provider to know more deets.
While taking this medicine, an individual patient can experience some side effects, such as constipation, diarrhea, or upset stomach. These side-effects are temporary and mild, generally. However, if they start to worsen or you notice any persistent problem, inform your healthcare provider promptly.
Q. Is it available over the counter?
A. Yes, it is available over the counter. However, confer with your healthcare provider regarding its use.
Q. Is this medicine safe to use?
A. Yes, it is safe to take this medicine in the prescribed dose and duration. However, taking this medicine on your own without consulting your healthcare provider is not recommended.
Q. Can I take this medicine during pregnancy?
A. Yes, you can take Multimineral Antioxidant and Cyanocobalamin Tablets during pregnancy after discussing the risk and benefits with your doctor.
Q. Who should not take Antioxidant Multivitamin Multimineral & Cyanocobalamin Tablets?
A. Some conditions are contraindicated with this drug. It includes iron metabolism disorder, gastritis, diverticular disease, ulcerative colitis, etc. If you have any, please consult the doctor before using this medicine.