FEXOFINIDINE 120 MG Tablet - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
FEXOFINIDINE 120 MG Tablet
BRAND NAME: Zolegra-120.
COMPOSITION: Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet.
Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet – Sold by the brand name Zolegra-120, this tablet comes with the powerful properties of Fexofenadine, this tablet is used in the treatment of allergic symptoms. It is an anti-allergic medicine that helps the user to get rid of runny nose, itching, congestion or stiffness, swelling, sneezing, and watery eyes. It is also recommended by healthcare experts who are suffering from skin allergies like itching, swelling, and redness.
Working Mechanism of Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet
With the properties of Fexofenadine, this tablet allows the patients to get rid of several types of allergies and skin issues like swelling, redness, and itchiness. Fexofenadine belongs to the class of antihistamines that works to restrict the release of histamine. Histamine is a chemical messenger that is responsible for causing redness, itchiness, swelling, and inflammation and its related symptoms. So, this medicine works to block the release of a chemical messenger known as histamine and helps the patient to get relief from several skin issues or allergies.
If you want to get maximum benefits from this medicine without any side effects, then keep in mind the following safety tips:
- Drinking alcohol can be dangerous alongside using Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet. Thus, avoid consuming any drink that contains alcohol.
- The usage of this medicine might cause dizziness. So, it is suggested to keep your movements slow and avoid any work that requires severe concentration such as driving a vehicle.
- If you are pregnant, then it is advised not to use Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet. There are several animal studies that show harmful effects on the developing baby.
- Make sure to never exceed the recommended dosage and keep it as recommended by the healthcare expert.
Quick Advice for Effective Usage
This tablet comes with the powerful properties of Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet that can cause side effects to the user if not used with proper care and caution. Thus, always keep in mind the following instructions while using this medicine:
- Make sure to complete the full course of using this medicine without skipping any dosage to get the best result.
- Avoid drinking apple or orange fruit juice along with this medicine as it might negatively impact the absorption of the medicines and can cause more side effects.
- The usage of Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet can cause nausea. Thus, consume light meals and avoid consuming spicy food.
- Make sure to avoid ingesting antacids before or after consuming this medicine as it can make it difficult for the body to absorb the medicine.
Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet is generally safe to use but the strong nature of this medicine or any kind of overdosage can cause hassle for the user. The side effects related to Fexofenadine 120 Mg Tablet are:
These are mild in nature and they do not require any immediate medical attention. They will fade away as the body gets used to the medicine. But if they become severe and start to cause hassle for you, then you can contact your healthcare expert to get medical attention.