ZYM-DOZ KID - THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURERS SUPPLIERS - PCD FRANCHISE
FUNGAL DIASTASE IP (1:1200) 33.33 MG, FUNGAL DIASTASE DERIVED FROM ASPERGILLUS ORZYAE (DIGESTS NOT LESS THAN 40 GM. OF COOKED STARCH) + PEPSIN IP (1:3000) 5 MG, (DIGESTS NOT LESS THAN 15 GM. OF COAGULATED EGG
|BRAND NAME||COMPOSITION||PACKING SIZE||PACKING STYLE||MRP|
|ZYM-DOZ KID||FUNGAL DIASTASE IP (1:1200) 33.33 MG, FUNGAL
DIASTASE DERIVED FROM ASPERGILLUS ORZYAE
(DIGESTS NOT LESS THAN 40 GM. OF COOKED
STARCH) + PEPSIN IP (1:3000) 5 MG, (DIGESTS NOT
LESS THAN 15 GM. OF COAGULATED EGG ALBUMIN)/5
Medics prescribe Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops to treat digestive disorders. It is used to digest starch, fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, it is effective in flatulence (gas), dyspepsia (indigestion), and colic pain. Indigestion is the inability to digest food associated with pain and discomfort in the stomach. Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops contains Alpha-Amylase, Papain, Dill Oil, Anise Oil, Caraway Oil, etc.
Alpha-Amylase is an enzyme that functions by breaking down or digesting fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Papain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks down the protein. It improves digestion, diarrhea, and allergies. Dill Oil has carminative properties that relieve flatulence and treat loss of appetite, constipation, and indigestion. Caraway oil works by relaxing the digestive tract to help relieve stomach pain, stomach ulcers, and indigestion. Anise oil with its anti-inflammatory action treats gas, bloating, indigestion and constipation.
Take Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops in the dose and duration advised by the doctor. These drops are generally safe to use. However, if an individual patient notices any unusual symptoms, consult with the healthcare professional immediately.
How to use these Drops?
Take Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops by mouth with meals and snacks as advised by the doctor. Your healthcare professional will determine the dosage of this medicine considering the age, response to the treatment, health condition, diet, etc. Use this medicine regularly for the best possible effects.
Directions for Use:-
- Store Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops in a cool and dry place.
- Measure the dosage with a measuring cup for accuracy.
- Read the label carefully to use this medicine appropriately.
- Shake Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drop well before every use.
Before using Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients. You can get the list of its ingredients from the pharmacist. Intake of prebiotics, probiotics, and plenty of fluids is recommended if suffering from indigestion. Consult with the doctor before taking Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops if pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to conceive.
Lifestyle Factors Affecting its Effectiveness
Focusing on some lifestyle factors, an individual can enhance the effectiveness of Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops. Consider following the below-listed points:-
- Eat small meals at even spaced intervals so that stomach doesn’t have to work hard.
- Start taking foods rich in probiotics, including yogurt/curd, kefir, tempeh, sauerkraut, kimchi, miso, kombucha, natto, buttermilk, and cheese.
- Maintain a fiber-rich diet that may include whole grains, lentils, beans, broccoli, berries, peas, and bananas to aid digestion.
- Stop smoking and avoid consuming alcoholic beverages with Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops as it can make you dehydrated and may increase acidity.
- Sleep with your head elevated at least 6 inches above your feet. Use pillows. It allows digestive juices to flow through the intestines rather than the oesophagus.
Note: Don’t drive if you feel any discomfort while taking Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops.
Consult with Doctor Before Taking Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops if:-
- Breastfeeding: It is unknown if this medicine passes through breast milk or not. Please consult with your healthcare professional before initiating treatment with this medication.
- Pregnant: Due to limited research data, Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops effect on the fetus or pregnant women is not known. Thus, consult with your doctor before taking it.
- Have Kidney or Liver Disease: Take this medicine with caution if you have a history of liver and kidney disease.
Q. Can Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops be used for diarrhea?
A. These drops can be used for mild diarrhea, gas, and colic pain. However, if diarrhea doesn’t improve gradually, confer with a healthcare professional. The doctor may prescribe any other medications.
Q. Can I Stop using Carminative Mixture with Digestive Enzymes Drops when symptoms are gone?
A. No. Do not stop taking this medicine until the prescribed course is finished. This medicine may start showing effects in a few days, but the disease doesn’t cure in a short period.